Monday, August 31, 2009

Feel the love!

The other night Seth snuck into Anna's room (he does it from time to time). When we finally discovered them and made him go back to his own room, Anna said, very dramatically, "BUT! We love each other SO MUCH!!!" Isn't that sweet? Somebody they are both going to be very grossed out by that story. Which is why I had to blog it.

Oh and last week, Anna only had one pair of underwear left. It had monkeys on it. She didn't WANT to wear monkey underwear and she let me know it. I finally got them on her and she forgot about it till later when Seth saw them, and just to make her mad pointed and laughed, and she said, "I am wearing the SILLIEST underwear!" in a very upset voice. Ok, it's not as funny typed out, I wish I had it on video.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Im so glad you have that written down. That is so so so cute!!!

Angie said...

Haha, the underwear story still makes me laugh