Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oops

Today was Seth's optho appointment....and I forgot about it. I thought it was next week! I'll have to call tomorrow and apologize profusely. I feel bad, especially since I WORK in a doctor's office! I should know better! Hopefully they don't do what our office does-discharge a new patient that doesn't show up and not let them reschedule. Especially since I think she's the only pediatric opthalmologist in town. Crap!

I forgot to mention in the last post that Seth's vitamin D levels are normal now, so that's good news. Hopefully keeping those bones nice and strong. We just have to get through slippery ice season...then on to falling off bike season, lol. We try not to limit what he does too much, as long as it's not something obviously harmful, but it is really hard not to be too overprotective. I cringe every time he tells me his merry-go-round stories-it sounds like they get pretty crazy. I tell him that he should probably stay away from there, but who knows if he will. I do take some comfort in the fact that he is a pretty cautious kid. It's all the other kids I worry about. Good think I'm not a playground monitor-I wouldn't last a day. "Hey you! Watch out for Seth! HEY!!!"

No comments: