Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Jaws

Got a new vacuum. It reminds me of the vacuum on Mr. Mom, hence the "Jaws". (if you don't remember that, GO WATCH THE MOVIE!). Main difference being, the only person that will be using THIS Jaws is MRS. Mom.

Anyway. I couldn't talk the husband into a Dyson (he being of the "for that much it better vacuum itself!!" camp) so opted for this Bissell. It has these very handy dust cup thingies, which let you see just how much dust you sucked out of your carpet. Horrifying. No wonder my kid can't stop coughing.

Ok, so far this week, this is the most exciting thing that has happened. Good times.

I can't believe I took a picture of a VACUUM. Then blogged about it. What have I become?!?!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

You're a MOM!

That looks like a fancy vacuum to me!!! Have "FUN" using it!

Jill said...

I've heard that's a good piece of machinery.

Only reason we got the Dyson is I took DH to the store to help me pick out a vacuum. He was tired of dismanteling ours to find what was clogging it. When he saw the Dyson snapped apart in every joint and turn, he was SOLD. Said I couldn't even look at the other ones.

It is amazing what new ones suck up, isn't it? Scary.

Anonymous said...

I want to play with your vacuum.

Kathleen said...

anonymous wants to play with your vacuum? Hmmmmmmm...sounds a bit dirty to me.

I want a new vac but my old one still works so I can't do it. Jill some the Dyson work on hardwood?

Lisa said...

a vacuum - thats BIG STUFF!!! worthy of a photos.
i dont have enough carpet to have a vacuum, but someday i hope to have a nice one.