Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Guilt

These are the things I feel guilty about almost daily:
  1. The kids watch too much TV.
  2. The kids eat too much processed/fast food (I try to limit the fast food to once a week, but they get processed shit every day. They'd starve otherwise!)
  3. I'm irritated at Seth so often
  4. Anna never gets one on one time with me.
  5. I am sending them to daycare. And balking at the $30 a day for the preschool daycare. It would be so good for them!
  6. I'm going to school so I can WORK instead of stay home with them.
  7. I'm not nearly the supportive wife I should at least try to be. I really get negative about stupid stuff sometimes. LET IT GO, TRACEY!
Gotta love being a mom. Nonstop guilt.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I dont even dare make a list of guilt. It would be much longer then that. Cut yourself some slack!!! HUGS!

Jill said...

I pretty much said Ditto down your entire list. I guess it comes with the deal, huh?

Lisa said...

ya - cut yourself some slack... i dont know a mom that dosent feel atleast some of those feelings. i dont work, but the rest are valid to me and my life