Monday, December 12, 2005

I've got the fever

BABY FEVER! Ack. I know I don't want another child, I can barely handle the two I have and after a day of running around with them I'm EXHAUSTED, but...I love babies. Whenever I see one in the 6-12 month range, I am overcome with the need to squish them. I don't squish stranger's babies...I'm not that far gone, but it's tempting.

It's just...it seems like Anna was that little for like 2 seconds and now she's all independent and her own little person. The other day she cried for five minutes because I tried to help her with her fork...she has to do things HERSELF! And she's starting to use sentences. (my favorite was the other day when we were all playing cars: "GET IT CAR!!!") SLOW DOWN! Seth seems like he was a baby for longer, but of course he was my first and he walked so late.

I'm hoping once I start doing clinicals and working and getting to see babies, it will help...hopefully it won't make it worse. Good thing I have an IUD.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh I got so excited to see that!!! I think the job is just going to make it worse. lol. Lets hope not...but I would be excited. lol

Kathleen said...

Ooooooooo.....did you just say that out loud? LOL No, I can understand it, the second one goes sooooo much faster then the first.

Jill said...

There are days I really regret not starting sooner. I close my eyes and try to remember the baby smell and how small he felt in my arms. I miss it all so much.

You make cute, sweet, funny babies. The world could only be better with one more. :)

Tracey said...

maybe so, Jill, but I would be in-freaking-sane. I know my limitations.

Lisa said...

baaaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeeeeeeeeies are so addicting.
since i currently have one just remember that you sleep alot more at night when you dont have one. :)
but you do make adddorable kitties! maybe just one more????? no??