Monday, May 08, 2006

Stolen from another blog

But it looked fun. SO if anyone cares, I'm going to set my iPod to shuffle and see what the first 10 songs are. Here goes:

  1. Jet - Cold Hard Bitch. Oh yeeeahhh. I'm not a cold hard bitch, but it's an awesome song.
  2. Fastball - Out of My Head. I keep meaning to delete that one. I like when I hear it on the radio, but whenever it comes up on my iPod I think, "didn't I delete that one yet?"
  3. Tom Petty - Here Comes My Girl. I just like the whole "my girl" thing. That's "my girl." I want to be a girl until I'm old. If I don't feel like a woman at 31, when will I?
  4. Wham - Everything She Wants. Ok, that's sort of embarassing. At least it's not "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"...NO I don't have that one. And now that we all know George Michael doesn't even LIKE girls...well no wonder he doesn't even know if he loves her.
  5. Our Lady Peace - Is Anybody Home? I love OLP. I went to one of their concerts, and it was so good. Good memories...
  6. The Lemonheads - Mrs. Robinson. I used to be IN LOVE with Evan Dando.
  7. The Cure - Love Song. More memories.
  8. Don Henley - All She Wants to Do is Dance. This one is more for Anna, she likes it.
  9. Beatles - Hey Jude. Who DOESN'T like Hey Jude?
  10. Carol King - I Feel the Earth Move. I love her, she has an awesome voice.
And that's it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know about half the songs you mentioned. Love Ms. King.