Friday, May 26, 2006

some people....

I went to some party store to get stuff for Anna's birthday yesterday. First of all, these stores are insane, aren't they? My eyes start to bleed if I'm in there too long. The colors! The balloons! Everything you could ever want for a party!!

ANYWAY, I go up to pay for my stuff and there is just one register open. I'm next in line, there's one lady behind me, and then one lady just walking up when another worker walked by and said to ME "I can help you over here!" So I start to go over there, when the third lady that's just walking up moves her happy ass right over there. I was like, whatever, I can wait 30 more seconds to pay for my Mickey Mouse plates if it's THAT important to her. But the worker said to her "I'm sorry ma'am, I was talking to her" and points at me. I could have said "oh, no, I'm fine" or something, but hell no! So I paid for my crap.

So the girl is done with me and says to cutter lady "I can help you now" and the lady said "no. I wait for her." I cracked up. She was in such a hurry before, but now she's insulted because the girl wanted to help people in order of arrival? Weirdo.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

sooooooper weird-O. think she is passive aggressive?

those party stores are INSANE... arent they?

Jill said...

Ohhh those people chap my ass. Kudos to the cashier!

Leslie said...

ohhhhhh nice! Im glad that the cashier said that. What a bi-otch.

Kathleen said...

People really just amaze me.