Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Call CPS

I took the kids grocery shopping this afternoon. My first mistake. After I had to remove Anna from the car cart because she started pushing on Seth with her head (she has a good future as a battering ram), Seth said he had to go pee. So I say, "ok, they have big potties here" because he likes to know this ahead of time and will sometimes choose to wait. He said he didn't have to go after all. And then commences with this injured puppy noise. FOR THE ENTIRE TIME I'M SHOPPING. (all the while Anna is pissed because I took her out of the car, so she's not happy, either). I ask him 50 times if he has to go pee, and he says NO! By the time we get to check out, he's all out crying and everyone is looking at me like I just pinched him or something. He said he didn't want to go there!!! I can't be held responsible. So we paid and I left our cart full of (paid for) groceries sitting there and made him go to the bathroom. The minute I got his pants down he was going. Poor kid.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Im not suprised. Those three year olds are handfuls.

Kathleen said...

Yup, some days you wish you never left the house. LOL

Jill said...

I can hardly go out with one. Those of you that do it with two, well, my hat is off.

Lisa said...

as i get ready to venture out to the grocery store this morning... im thinking twice :)
as for potty though - mia will go anywhere! #1 #2... and she takes FOREVER. about 10 minutes last night - she wants to sit on the crapper and sing, and talk and tell stories. looooooooooooord.