Monday, November 14, 2005

I think my head may explode

I have a test Friday over NINE CHAPTERS. Very information filled chapters, about the spinal cord, brain, senses, etc etc etc. I KNOW I should have tried harder to retain the info as I went along, but when you have a test more than a month after the last one, you get a little lazy.

PLUS, I think it's a little (ok a lot) excessive for me to have to know what every area in the brain does when I'm just going to be doing ULTRASOUNDS, for Pete's sake! I don't even really need to know where the brain is!!!

Plus, Anna is starting a sleeping strike...hopefully it's just teeth, because she's been such a good sleeper from 6 months old till now. She'll usually go 9pm to 8am, but last night she was up till 11 and woke up at 6:30, so 3 1/2 hours LESS sleep than usual. I'm surprised she's even in a halfway decent mood.

So anyway. If you're wondering where I am, I'm picking up the pieces of my brain from my desk.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

And what part of your brain are you picking up? You should know !

Kathleen said...

Yikes! Sounds like a fun time at your house. LOL

Jill said...

You bought back a few too many memories from when I was pre-med. I may have to go puke.

You can do it though! It is amazing what comes back to you while you are testing. I'd offer to quiz yeah but I blocked out all that info years ago.

Jill said...

Hey - Good luck on your test today!